- Compliance with laws and ordinances We will comply with laws and ordinances, guidelines established by the national government, regulations established by our company, and any other rules concerning protection of personal information.
- Acquisition and use of personal information
We will acquire personal information in a fair and legal manner.
Unless otherwise permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will use acquired personal information for the purposes of concluding and performing contracts, providing information on our services, responding to inquiries, issuing questionnaires, and other purposes for improvement of our services, in relation to business operations incidental to our marine transportation business.
Personal information collected by our company may be used within the purposes described above.
- Safety control of personal information
We will strictly control personal information, and take information security measures to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, leakage, falsification, loss, etc., of personal information.
When we outsource any operation handling personal information to a third party, we will instruct and supervise the third party so that the personal information will be treated properly.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
Except to the extent permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will not provide a third party with your personal information without obtaining your consent.
- Disclosure, etc., of personal information
When you request that our company notify you of the purpose of use of your personal information, or when you make a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc., of your personal information to our company, we will swiftly respond to the request to the extent necessary and reasonable.
- Implementation of continuous improvement
We will regularly assess, review, and continuously improve our internal regulations concerning protection of personal information and the systems to implement the internal regulations, thereby ensuring the effective and proper operations of the internal regulations and the systems.